Wednesday 15 September 2010

(2) Who lives in a wrecked plane under the sea...






So today I edited three photos together to create an image of a vague wrecked plane in the background under water, along with a shark and the sea bottom. The three original images were firstly, some sort of garden outside, which was only used for the lower half(ground). An image of wrecked plane, and finally....a shark.
Firstly I started with the first image (garden) as the base. Next I went to Hue/Saturation, turned Hue all the way up and the saturation about half way up(Around +40) which gave the ground a slight blue/aqua tint, making it look alot more like it's underwater. Next I created a new layer. With this layer I used the gradient tool, selected a dark blue colour for my foreground and then a light blue colour for my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment